Whether or not this is your first time going to therapy, the following guide will help prepare you for your first session.
- Download and fill out the Intake and Consent forms. If you are coming in as a couple, each of you needs to fill out your own Intake form but can both sign the same Consent form. If you are unable to download/print my forms, request I provide them on the day and I will leave them out in the waiting room for you. Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to fill them out.
-> Download Client Intake Form <-
-> Download Client Consent Form <-
- Bring my contact info with you in case you need to reach me.
119 Ward Street, Larkspur, CA 94939
- The office is just up the street from Left Bank restaurant and across from the Larkspur post office. There is usually parking on the street in front or in the surrounding neighborhood. Occasionally it’s busier for some reason. Allow a few extra minute just in case.
- There is a keypad entrance and you will need a code to get into the building. I will provide this for you when we have scheduled our session.
- Take a seat in the waiting room and I’ll be out to get you at our scheduled time. Help yourself to water or tea. There’s a bathroom straight down the hall on the left you are welcome to use.
- The standard session is 50 minutes in length.
- Payment is made at the completion of session. I take cash the first session and then will take cash or check subsequently. I don’t have a credit card machine in the office but have a new platform called Counsol in which I can set you up to pay with a credit card. If interested, ask me more.
- I have a 48 hour cancellation policy to ensure I’m able to fill cancelled slots more effectively.
- Monthly statements can be provided for those who request them.